Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist the Recruiting Manager with recruiting for all roles. You will also work closely with other departments to recruit the best talent and candidates so the recruiting process can run smoothly. You will play a crucial role in helping our company find and hire the most qualified people for any open roles.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Source, qualify, and present a solid, diverse slate of candidates for every open position to which you are assigned;
- Partners closely with the business to ensure that business and client needs are met;
- Conducts phone interviews, office interview, and skills testing as needed;
- Understands HR policy and practices – benefits, work rules, pre-offer requirements, etc;
- Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable laws and company policies with regard to all talent acquisition responsibilities;
- Ensures staffing aligns with workforce plan and changing business demands;
- Partners closely with business and HR to reduce turnover;
- May lead certain HR projects such as developing job profiles or market studies to enhance our competitive stance in the market.
- 1-3 years of high-volume recruiting experience;
- Previous work experience within a recruiter or managerial role in a contact center or BPO environment is required;
- Knowledgeable with/handling of various Social Media platforms a plus;
- Knowledgeable with/handling of chat and/or email platforms deliverables a plus;
- Knowledgeable with/handling of airline and/or hospitality deliverables a plus.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.