Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Commercial Business Manager
This position will oversee the company’s management and representation before government and private organization. The Commercial Manager will also be responsible for following the commercial activity and organizing better distributions while identifying areas of the organization that can be developed and expanded to produce further business growth.
- Plan, organize and control all the tasks performed by the organization to achieve the company’s goals and objectives;
- Deliver steady information to the Management and Board of Directors on the overall status of the company;
- Supervise all day to day operational activities including commercial, dispatching and warehouse activity of Mobay and Ocho Rios terminal;
- Manage and maintain customer relationships;
- Provide leadership and direction to warehouse and operational staff;
- Develop contacts at government and private levels in Jamaica;
- Represent the company before governmental and private institutions if required;
- Deliver reporting and forecast of operations to management as requested;
- Prepare general information as requested by the President and Chairman, as well as by the Board of Directors;
- Fill the applications for the import license;
- Fill the BSJ procedures;
- Provide monthly reports to the Trade Board.
- Bsc. Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum of three (5) years’ experience in a similar role;
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Innovative approach and creative thinking;
- Attention to detail.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.