Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The administrative assistant is responsible for the majority of administrative duties on site. This person will provide support with all administrative functions such as creation of letters, records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the various departments of the company.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings etc;
- Assist with the preparation of reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research;
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail;
- Assist with maintaining up to date information within HRIS database systems;
- Complies with all laws surrounding privacy and confidential employer/employee information;
- Assist with the planning and administration of scheduled New Hire Orientations and On-boarding;
- Assist with organizing special functions and social events;
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Minimum of one (1) year as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role;
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.