Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
The Account Receivables Manager will be responsible for people managing several direct reports, overseeing a team of at least 16 members, aligned with the following Client Account Receivables processes; cash applications, processing adjustments, and refunds, monitoring and responding to email requests and queries, invoice preparation and distribution, preparing and sending statements.
Account Receivables Manager
The Account Receivables Manager will have in depth knowledge of the process areas and will encourage a continuous improvement culture within the teams.
- Responsible for ensuring service delivery is in line with operational and contractual performance standards;
- To provides direction and leadership, performs annual goal setting, recommendations on promotions or transfers, and manages personnel issues by implementing performance improvement plans;
- Effectively communicates with the client to understand any changes to client’s departmental policies, processes and procedures, and implement affected changes;
- Be the main point of contact for client stakeholders and process owners to communicate and collaborate on all aspects of the engagement;
- Collaborates within cross-functional departments to share best practices related to service delivery, team leadership, and reporting;
- Has in depth knowledge of each process area and serves as an advisor to team members;
- Ensures work is allocated by level according to skillset, complexity, and capacity within each team;
- Drives the deployment of strategic initiatives in partnership with the client to continually support the company model and its objectives;
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy;
- Prepares and delivers special complex reports and analyses, including performance reporting of the work product against contractual parameters;
- Provides input into contractual scope changes and notifies Operations Manager of any required changes;
- Encourages and supports the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives such as automation and procedural enhancements;
- Interviews new team members and provides recommendations on team structure based on the delivery responsibilities;
- Train and coach staff on in-scope processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional accreditation;
- Seven (7) or more years of relevant work experience within Account Receivables supporting all process areas;
- At least five (5) years in a people management capacity;
- MS Excel skills required; SAP preferred or other ERP system;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal judgement;
- Ability to communicate very effectively both orally and in writing with team members and stakeholders of all levels;
- Ability to work across a variety of job roles and activities with increasing competency;
- Ability to identify and resolve escalated issues within work scope;
- Ability to build confidence of team members and stakeholders;
- Ability to coach, lead, and motivate a team to meet and/or exceed performance goals;
- Identifies ways to add business value or expand scope of work.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.