Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our client KPMG in Jamaica, we solicit candidates to apply for the role below.
KPMG Jamaica Extended Support Services (KJESS) is a special purpose entity set up to provide shared services to KPMG LLP (US) under the oversight of KPMG in Jamaica; it has only one client (the US firm) and is not a BPO.
Executive Director-Service Delivery
Reporting to the Managing Partner of KPMG in Jamaica, the Executive Director-Service Delivery, is expected to provide leadership for the continuing smooth operation of the delivery model and to manage its continuing development.
- To rapidly establish personal credibility with staff and stakeholders as the unit’s operational leader;
- To lead and motivate an effective service organization that promotes high standards, responsiveness and value add;
- To take an active, hands-on role in key relationships with business leaders in KPMG in the US and at KPMG in Jamaica;
- To identify, manage, and resolve service delivery issues raised by stakeholders and process owners;
- To provide oversight for transition of new services ensuring that recruiting, onboarding, facilities, and system access are ready according to defined timelines;
- To seek and ensure implementation of improvements in service delivery in collaboration with US stakeholders;
- To expand the range of services and to grow the business;
- To lead the development of support infrastructure for the unit including IT, HR, Recruiting, F&A, and MIS. To recognize the need for investments in process, systems, and support resources that are appropriate to the scale of the organization as it grows;
- To manage the operating budget of approximately $12M and growing.
- Leadership: Open, flexible, and transparent with a down to earth manner that gains the respect of colleagues quickly and facilitates internal communication generally;
- Interpersonal: A high-energy team player whose communications skills make this person a persuasive negotiator and relationship builder;
- Responsive: Is able to define a structure of management that knows how to effectively identify, manage, resolve, and escalate issues in an effective and transparent manner, understands the difference between critical and non-critical issues and managing them in a proactive and responsive manner is key;
- Handles complexity: Able to handle ambiguity that arises in a service environment in a complex, diverse and geographically widespread client organization;
- Thinker/doer: A clear thinker, able to translate knowledge and understanding of the business and political environment into actionable strategies and willing to make decisions in pursuit of the strategy.
- 10-12 years in a senior management role for a multi-function operational unit;
- North American client service responsibility is preferred;
- Subject matter depth in one or more functional disciplines (HR, Finance, or Operations preferred);
- Bachelors of Administration Degree in Business or related field;
- Master of Business Administration preferred.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted