Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Cost Management Accountant
This position is responsible for reviewing and evaluating methods of costing products and establishing a system of control and review for Inventory of finished goods and raw materials. In addition, the Cost Management Accountant will work across teams to present and translate costing information to assist with decision making. Assist in the production of annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- Manage the Company’s process for raw materials and finished good costing;
- Evaluate costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities;
- Successfully identify and implement appropriate software to track and manage the cost of manufacturing the company’s products (manufacturing module);
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures to minimize loss of inventory at Distribution Centre and Stores;
- Review costs for all external inventory, labour, material purchases and analyze and recommend cost saving measures;
- Prepare and execute internal costs audits with key emphasis on process and operational costs;
- Prepare documents and interpret financial information regarding costs improvements and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products;
- Manage the process to calculate, report and pay taxes;
- Assist in the production of annual budget and periodic forecasting;
- Review online payment to suppliers.
- ACCA/MSc. in Accounting or equivalent qualifications;
- Minimum of 4 years costing experience;
- Two (2) years management experience in Finance;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use excel at an advance level;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage project related tasks alongside daily routine;
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to a demanding environment and to work effectively with a team;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Good training /coaching skills.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.