Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Technical Advisor- Mechanical
- Assists in maintenance planning and scheduling, and use routine maintenance check sheet to carry-out prescribed maintenance activities;
- Trouble-shoots and corrects mechanical maintenance faults on all plant equipment;
- Installs, adjusts, inspects, and repairs a variety of mechanical equipment and mechanical parts of electrical machinery utilized in an electrical power station;
- Makes repairs on high pressure vessels, such as boiler tubes, hand holes, drums, steam lines, and expansion joints;
- Repairs and refinishes metal components using machine shop equipment such as carbide tool grinders, hydraulic shears, hand saws, hydraulic presses, milling machines, lathes and welding machine;
- Preform welding as required to fulfill corrective or other related works;
- To assist with dewatering of sumps, water intake and wells as required to fulfill corrective or preventative works;
- Installs insulation, metal covering, and insulating blankets on high-temperature steam piping;
- Removes and reinstalls insulation when lines need maintenance.
- Performs equipment inspections to ensure that the equipment is safely maintained and operable; performs related testing and repair as needed;
- Carries out work activities in accordance with the company’s Environmental Health and Safety policies and procedures;
- Assists with disassembly and reassembly of generators and large motors;
- Recommends improvement to equipment reliability and performance.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Diploma in Electrical and Maintenance or at least two (2) years’ experience in
- preventative and corrective maintenance of industrial machinery;
- Vocational certificate in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Excellent interpersonal, troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Experience in re-assembling of machines;
- Experience in troubleshooting of mechanical equipment;
- Working knowledge of pipefitting and machine shop technology;
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of hydraulic equipment;
- Sound knowledge of industrial plant maintenance;
- Working knowledge of welding techniques and applications;
- Sound knowledge of power plant safety procedures.