Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Main Purpose and Scope of The Job
Human Resource Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist serves as the primary HR contact for the assigned region or client(s) and is responsible to execute human resources functions to support and improve daily operations. The HR Generalist works in partnership with other operations departments (such as payroll and recruiting) to deliver HR strategic business goals and initiatives. This role reports directly to the CHRS Human Resources Programs Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will perform an array of tasks as follows:
Skills and Competencies
- Prepares regular reports on Human Resource metrics and KPIs
- Participates in client events and activities to support employee engagement and inclusion
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Serves as an in-house expert in relation to laws governing equal employment opportunity and human rights, occupational safety and health, wage and hour issues, and labor relations
Business acumen, communication, consultation, critical evaluation, cultural awareness, strong labour relations expertise, leadership & navigation, relationship management and ethical practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related field is required. Equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered;
- Three (3) years of progressive experience in Human Resources operations is required;
- Prior experience servicing/managing 100+ FTE;
- Ability to handle confidential material; must demonstrate high levels of integrity and trustworthiness;
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work collaboratively with individuals from other departments;
- Proven ability to engage employees, enhance morale, and improve job satisfaction;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Windows; proficiency in associated office productivity software tools, MS Office (i.e.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to execute on projects from inception through to completion;
- Methodical approach, detail oriented, highly organized, and strong time management skills.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted.