Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Financial Controller (B.P.O.)
Provide the company with the resources and financial tools necessary for its short, medium, and long-term development, driving to always meet or exceed financial performance within the framework of the Group's overall financial policy & strategy.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting;
- Closing and submission of the financial statements (accounts) to the CFO as part of the preparation for the US Group consolidation;
- Management and optimization of financial flows and resources (cash, credit management, collection, etc.) in accordance with group practices and within the framework of the Group's policy and strategy;
- Ensures the quality of preparation and implementation of the centers’ cash flow and financial plans as well as supervision of accounting and the teams in charge;
- Optimization of tax policy and tax impacts on the center, within the framework of the current regulations;
- Ensure compliance with Jamaican tax and accounting rules and standards;
- Ensure compliance and alignment with Group practices and procedures;
- Contribution to the development of the Group, providing of profitability analysis and business plans;
- Supports of the Management Control with financial analysis necessary for decision-making related to performance management and operational KPI;
- Ensures that each department is effectively supported in carrying out accounting or financial tasks;
- Identifies the financial risks incurred by the center and develops, with the entities concerned, the products and approaches to deal with them: customer risk, supplier risk, exchange rate, raw material prices, etc.;
- Build a relationship with banking institutions, financial institutions and any institution or administration (national or foreign) in connection with the center for financial matters (Tax Departments, Auditors, various administrations, advice,);
- Defines the main quality and performance indicators for Management and ensures that they are updated.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Experience and strong capability to perform financial analytics and provide recommendations to leadership related to the operation of the center;
- Ability to collaborate across functions both domestically and internationally;
- Consistently meet deliverable timelines regarding various financial reporting needs;
- General knowledge of accounting standards and principles;
- Sound experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of financial reporting;
- Proven experience in finance management;
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals;
- Master's degree in accounting or equivalent if preferred.