Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client,
we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process, direct team management, business development, drafting job specifications, creating job adverts, training junior talent-acquisition advisors, and offering advice to business professionals on recruitment policies. The manager is also the person responsible for fostering client relations and results visibility.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source;
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implements appropriate best practices in the organization;
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal and external customers;
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process;
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization;
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant with global and regional policies;
- Manages and develops the team of Talent Acquisition Advisors;
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics;
- Designs training recruitment for Talent Acquisition Advisors and line managers;
- Develops successions plans;
- Increases the value added by the team members;
- Sets recruitment strategies and methods to accomplish the team’s goals;
- Measures and distributes the recruitment workloads across the talent acquisition advisors;
- Builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external customers;
- Evaluates and creates reports for the team to provide visibility to other areas;
- Trains new members of the team on processes and policies from the company;
- Negotiates with other areas timelines and workloads.
- Two (2) years minimum previous experience in recruitment management in the BPO sector;
- Educational background in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, or Industrial Engineering;
- Labor market and legislation knowledge;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Job Interviewing Skills;
- Managerial and leadership skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Social Media Knowledge;
- Training Skills.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.