Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, a major BPO firm
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
V.P. of Finance and C.F.O.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the VP, Finance & CFO
is a key leadership role that is responsible for the development and execution of the global financial management strategy for the organization. This role will be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis as well as defining and reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate global business decision-making. The VP, Finance & CFO will own and manage all finance, accounting, and payroll functions in the business.
To be successful you must be highly motivated, self-starting, results-focused, analytics-driven, and hands-on team member. You will possess the ability to challenge status quo, inspire others, pioneer innovative solutions, and drive change without losing focus on the culture of the organization and help those around you get a little bit better every day.
- Oversees the financial planning and analysis for the organization and partners with the management team, both regional and corporate, to provide value-added insight into the business;
- Monitors and controls key performance indicators (revenue, gross margins, EBITDA, operating metrics, working capital, cash flow) and, implements necessary action plans in order to improve financial performance and achieve targets;
- Drives an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to strategic business objectives;
- Oversight of financial planning tools and technology, including driving the enhancement roadmap in partnership with our Information Technology Team;
- Develops and monitors the company’s annual budget and monthly forecasts, which includes establishing budget tools, setting timelines, ensuring all budgets are accurate, and completed on time;
- Responsible for all the M&A activities relating to investments and acquisitions;
- Provides advice to the CEO and other senior management about the financial performance of the company, including recommendations for action;
- Prepares executive presentations, including financial reporting, comprehensive business analyses and recommendations to senior management and the Board of Directors;
- Assures the development and maintenance of an effective internal control & compliance structure within respective areas of responsibility;
- Responsible for the leadership, direction, and supervision of the finance business unit.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience with a demonstrated record in a CFO/VP Finance leadership capacity within BPO/contact centre;
- Prior experience with mergers and acquisitions and managing integration process will be a major asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; MBA is preferred. Equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered.
- CPA professional designation is required.
- Exceptional financial planning background, as well as a solid track record in related areas such as financial reporting, analysis, modeling, strategic planning, and corporate development within a global entity.
- Strong financial understanding and knowledge of key business fundamentals, drivers of financial health and viability, accounting principles and knowledge of statutory legislation and regulations.
- Ability to challenge status quo, inspire others, pioneer innovative solutions and drive change throughout the organization.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to lead and influence internal and external business partners.
- Strategic thinker who places a high value on relationships, sees the big picture and is comfortable operating at a hands-on level.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives.