Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, GOODBAY TECHNOLOGIES,
we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Email and Chat Agents (Sports Gaming Support-Golf)
Goodbay is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Consultants to handle VIP & MVP customers. We are a group of energetic and driven individuals. You will be a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all our customers. This position requires you to be an action-oriented, critical thinkers and provide solutions to our customers while on the phone, email, chat and social media.
Who are we looking for?
You love playing games, having in-depth knowledge of video games, and checking regular updates about the mobile gaming domain. You are knowledgeable about popular sports such as Golf
and Basketball. You like to solve problems and use your critical thinking skills to assist customers. You like to help players resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
This is a Work From Home
position; all applicants must show proof that they have a secure, internet-enabled, environment
, and can pass all required security checks.
As a customer service consultant (Email and Chat Agents), your duties will include but not be limited to: Handling customer support for VIP/MVP customers (via email, live chat, phone, social media) by doing things like:
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.);
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.;
- Assist players in resolving technical problems with the game;
- Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues.
- Should have experience in handling high-spending/VIP contacts;
- Should be able to match the tone of high-spending/VIP contacts on transactions;
- Should possess the art of personalization;
- Contribute ideas to resolve customer problems to improve productivity;
- Work within various teams to provide outstanding customer service;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of customer products and services;
- Participate in meetings and activities held to enhance customer satisfaction and business performance.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience through email and chat;
- Experience in gaming tech support would be an asset;
- Must have stable home internet;
- Must be flexible to work any 5 days of the week;
- Must be open and available to work any given shift in a 24hr period;
- Must be familiar with golf and have some type of exposure to tournament-based games;
- Ability to work across multiple channels and strong multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop good relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverable.