Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective (JMCC), a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry, is searching for a Training Supervisor
to provide consistent GMP, GACP
and other training opportunities for employees working for JMCC.
As the Training Supervisor
, you will Support the Quality and Training Manager in the development, implementation, and sustainability of quality and technical training solutions. Ensure employees and contract staff meet compliance requirements relating to knowledge, skill and practices necessary for her/his job performance and that they remain prepared to perform assigned tasks.
- Collaborate with the Quality and Training Manager in developing training modules for site equipment, systems, and processes;
- Develops and executes GMP Training strategy - including working with stakeholders to evaluate learning needs and priorities and provides appropriate training to meet those learning needs;
- Develop effective onboarding training programs for local and remote employees;
- Collaborate with process owners and departments to create effective training material;
- Work as a training and competency expert with various teams and clients in developing training material/presentations via eLearning, zoom videos, etc.;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to design, implement and revise training curricula to support current and future business needs;
- Assist with the coordination of global training initiatives, including translations of material from outside sources;
- Manage and support GMP training at multiple JMCC sites;
- Coach, develop and manage assigned Training Officer;
- Trains staff in the relevant quality procedures and systems of the PQS;
- Support the QA activities and goals through training initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of SOPs and GMPs and the know-how to work and manage within a regulated environment;
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field;
- 5 years’ experience in designing, developing training modules and performing training activities;
- Experience utilizing adult learning concepts, state-of-the-art training techniques and proven management principles;
- Knowledge of GMP or ISO quality requirements;
- Experience in the requirements of regulatory bodies, e.g., auditors from the CLA, PE009-14, or ISO 9001;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to think critically and demonstrates problem-solving skills;
- Experience in evaluating training methods and systems to provide guidance to stakeholders on which would be the most appropriate.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.