Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Loan Supervisor (Microfinance)
The Loan Supervisor is responsible for managing the Loan Servicing Department to ensure accurate and timely servicing of the company’s loan portfolio. They will act on behalf of the company as the second checkpoint in maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of information processed by the loan officers prior to final approval, accounting, and audit purposes. Ensure a smooth operation of the business through the proper management of their assigned area. Assist management in decision-making activities from information derived from interaction with entry-level staff and directly from customers.
What does a Loan Supervisor do?
As a Loan Supervisor you have:
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval;
- Meet with applicants to resolve escalated queries from loan officers;
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans;
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs;
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures, and standards in conjunction with senior managers;
- Provide special services for clients with more specialized needs;
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties;
- Participate in interviews, hire, and training of new employees;
- Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Proven experience in the microfinance industry;
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software;
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- BSc in related field;
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies;
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.