Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Human Resources Manager
As the Human Resources Manager you will provide solutions and advocacy to employees and managers. In collaboration with the CPO and the HR team, the HR Manager will help create and implement HR strategies across various Business Units (Campaigns). You will be responsible for the overall management of the day-to-day operations in the HR Department inclusive of the leadership of the Employee Relations, Compensation/Benefits, Recruitment and Performance Management portfolios.
- Organize, supervise and monitor the work of the people team and its contribution to the objectives of the organization;
- Oversee the implementation and monitoring of the established recruitment procedures, ensure that effective orientation processes are in place and that an appropriate procedure is in place to enable departments to monitor staff recruitment activity across the location;
- Is involved in a variety of project work that crosses all disciplines of HR throughout the employee life cycle;
- Monitor, measure, report and make recommendations on people issues, attrition and capacity planning in conjunction with workforce management within agreed formats and timescales;
- Manage the Employee Relations function; disciplinary/grievance procedures, pay and conditions of employment;
- Manage and administer the company’s HR policies/processes, succession planning, employee engagement and culture;
- Oversee the performance management process;
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets;
- Manage direct reports by providing opportunities for developmental and professional growth.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws;
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in call center, manufacturing or customer care environment preferred;
- Experience supporting hourly employees and client groups preferred. Strong bias for action and a keen sense of urgency;
- Experience with rapid growth and complex changing work experience;
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload;
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR or related field;
- Five (5)+ years of HR experience.
We invite all interested candidates to submit your confidential application.