Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Business Development Manager
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include to expand activities across the sales and support departments to grow the existing customer base and develop new initiatives to enhance the marketing efforts of the company to increase sales.
- Collaborate with senior management of parent company on its ongoing software development, upgrade rollout schedules, pricing changes and of new product offerings;
- Completion of administrative tasks as assigned by management;
- Maintain professional communication with our staff, users, clients, and vendors;
- Build a relationship and solid understanding of customers’ objectives with using our products;
- Motivate staff and promote a safe, professional and friendly team environment;
- Develop new sales opportunities across all stages of the sales cycle;
- Actively participate in internal meetings and external industry and networking events;
- Proactive contact with customer base to ensure overall customer retention and satisfaction;
- Monitor KPI other reports to determine progress towards stated goals and objectives.
- Bsc. Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Development;
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience;
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma and the Consultative Sale methodology.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.