Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, a leader in the medical cannabis industry, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Snr. Manager, Operations- Medical Cannabis Industry
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry is searching for a Snr. Manager, Operations. This position will have overall responsibility for ensuring manufacturing activities and supporting processes are conducted to the required GMP standards. The Snr. Manager will also have oversight over all facility-related activities such as material management, vendor management, maintenance, processing and extraction.
- Review and approve all operations-relevant risk assessments and participate in crisis review and alleviation as required.
- Creation of processes and SOPs as required for the various steps of the supply chain.
- Ensure GMP operations adhere to GMP requirements, are performed to GMP standards and in alignment with facility procedures and relevant guidelines.
- Executing the various steps of the supply chain in line with pre-described and agreed budgets.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement objectives.
- Ensures that all employees have the required training for their area of expertise.
- Creating and managing relationships with suppliers and service providers.
- Ensure the site validation master plan is followed for all GMP-critical equipment.
- Participate in annual product quality reviews.
- Ensure rejection, reprocessing, rework and return are managed in accordance with PQS procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the requirements of regulatory bodies is preferred e.g. auditors from the CLA, PE009-14, or ISO 9001.
- 10 years management experience in pharmaceutical, manufacturing or a commercial operating environment
- Experience in the maintenance of quality systems, including auditing, deviations, change control and vendor assurance
- A hands-on “roll up one’s sleeves” approach to work
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- A team player with strong leadership abilities
- Flexibility in working hours / days
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted.