Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Operations Manager, Medical Cannabis Industry
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective (JMCC), a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry is searching for an Operations Manager to direct the day-to-day operations of one or more greenhouses and similar production facilities.
- Assisting with the execution of the operational strategy for the company.
- Sourcing and recruiting local sub-contractors for the specific roles to be undertaken.
- Managing and overseeing various sub-contractors.
- Creating of processes and Standard Operating Procedures as required for the various steps of the supply chain.
- Creating and managing relationships with suppliers and service providers.
- Hiring and managing a team to assist with the operational roll-out of the company.
- Proactively supporting the Company's culture of environmental responsibility
- Reviewing consumption trends regularly with operations staff
- Assisting with the management of any environmental risks and hazards
Qualification & Requirements:
- 5 years’ management experience within a commercial operating environment
- Project Management certification and experience (preferred)
- Flexibility in working hours / days
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A hands-on “roll up one’s sleeves” approach to work
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with strong leadership abilities
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted.