Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Accounts Receivable Team Leader
The Accounts Receivable Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of up to seven lower level resources who will be performing various tasks within the Clients’ process area. Particularly, this role will ensure the teams’ adherence to standard operating procedures is on time and of expected quality. Additionally, the Team Leader will also be expected to become proficient in the Clients’ processes and perform them from time to time to meet expectations and to support training new team members.
- Oversees the team who performs the execution and delivery of the in-scope Accounts Receivables task within Clients Finance and Accounting function
- Provides direction and leadership to the team, performs annual goal setting, and manages personnel issues by implementing performance improvement plans
- Monitors the achievement of operational objectives against Client criteria and contractual service levels
- Train and coach staff on in-scope tasks according to Clients’ standard operating procedures
- Performs quality assurance review of team members’ delivery and ensures it meets Client’s expectations and deadlines
- Brings a customer centric focus to the role and act as the first point of escalation to ensure high levels of Client satisfaction
- Effectively communicates with the Client to understand any changes to Client’s departmental policies, processes and procedures, and implement affected changes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or Equivalent Professional Accreditation
- Three or more years of relevant work experience within or a similar process
- At least two years managing others
- Microsoft Excel required; SAP or other ERP preferred.
- Ability to work across a variety of job roles and activities with increasing competency
- Ability to build confidence of team members and stakeholders
- Ability to coach, lead, and motivate a team to meet and/or exceed performance goals
- Consistently looks for ways to advance team capabilities and performance
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted.