Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Jnr. Operations Manager
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Jnr. Operations Manager is responsible for the call centre operations within the assigned lines of business which specialize in providing the ultimate customer experience. This role will be accountable for the maintenance and optimization of processes, systems, and performance associated with the assigned lines of business. While taking accountability for process improvement initiatives and performance results the Jnr Operations Manager will oversee both agent and support teams.
- Ensuring the relevant targets and KPIs are maintained within the operational group;
- Responsible for the completion of associated client reporting and statistical reviews;
- Attend daily, weekly, and bi-weekly conference calls related to the program;
- Complete coaching sessions with operational staff to review performance on a weekly basis;
- Communicates effectively with team members and liaises with cross functional departments to realize client and employee satisfaction;
- Reviews staff constructive action and coaching plans to ensure appropriate actions are in place to correct behavior and performance issues;
- Conduct weekly leadership meetings and summarize for the management team;
- Attend pre-planned meetings related to the program on an as-needed basis;
- Works with Senior Leadership to effectively direct change within a growth orientated fluid environment;
- Work closely with all departments to ensure contractual obligations are met and that cost effectiveness, customer satisfaction, and employee morale is always in the forefront.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Preferred three (3) years’ experience in BPO Operations at a management level;
- Knowledgeable with/Handling of various Social Media platforms a plus;
- Knowledgeable with/Handling of chat and/or email platforms deliverables a plus;
- Knowledgeable with/Handling of airline and/or hospitality deliverables a plus;
- Must have excellent leadership, coaching, scheduling, and mentoring skills to effectively communicate, train, and manage staff in the division to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Must have strong administration and co-ordination skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service;
- Must be able to analyze statistics or other data to determine customer service levels and be capable of exercising good judgment with a global perspective;
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint);
- Must be able to balance, follow up, and complete projects in a timely fashion; be able to initiate a sense of urgency when necessary;
- Must possess the ability to communicate courteously with customers/clients by telephone, emails and letters and maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondences.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.