Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Customer Service Supervisor
As a Supervisor you will be responsible for monitoring, managing and coordinating (team members) the inbound and outbound call campaigns or manage a team responsible for non-phone based transactions (email etc.)
What does this role look like?
What are we looking for?
- Manage a team of agents.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Take escalated calls and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound /outbound calls and chat. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication, coaching and feedback.
- Perform weekly call monitoring and evaluation of agents.
- Reviewing agents’ performance while using formal monitoring checklist.
- Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Create and maintain files on each agent as they relate to attendance, production, and reviews.
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the team.
- Develop work schedules to ensure all areas are covered.
- Create and update monthly scorecard.
- Any other assigned duties.
What do we offer?
- Minimum 2 year Customer Service experience in a call center environment.
- Highly motivated, with experience of supervising others or taking a lead role in a team.
- Have flexibility and the ability to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Tertiary level certification or equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills with sound working knowledge of current systems and ability to grasp new technology.
- Good decision making skills, with the ability to see the broader picture and apply sound judgement.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments.
- Paid Training
- Free Lunch/Beverages
- Free Round-Trip Transportation From Downtown
- Health And Life Insurance Eligibility (After 90 Days)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee engagement activities
- Upward mobility
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.