Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Sales Associate - Retail
The sales associate is responsible for maintaining guest service, generating sales, housekeeping, inventory count, merchandising, pricing, cash register operations, (in the absence of a cashier) and loss prevention in adherence to all company policy/store standards.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every customer entering and leaving the store, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices, including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions
- Communicate customer requests to management that is above your authority such as requests for discounts etc.
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience in retail sales, customer service or marketing.
- High School Diploma, CXC, or equivalent with passes in Math and English
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Must be able to stand for long hours
- Must be computer literate.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.