Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On behalf of our esteemed client,
we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Associate Director, Service Delivery Operations
The Associate Director will be required to lead and oversee the work of employees within the business units as well as to ensure the efficiency of business operations by setting strategic goals for the future. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in all business matters as well as a competent leader, able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture. The Associate Director’s goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities in driving sustainable development and long-term success. The successful candidate in this role functions as Site Director and is synonymous with a Deputy Country Manager.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the business unit(s) with overall responsibility for its functions (i.e., service delivery, sales, operations, IT, HR, facilities);
- Have profit and loss responsibility and overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to operating methods for the business unit;
- Provide budget analysis, labor planning, problem resolution, and coordination of activities between client and company personnel;
- Review and resolve issues affecting company compliance, legal requirements, and client objectives;
- Act as the point of contact in managing and leading conversations with senior client contacts to optimize business outcomes and ensure client satisfaction;
- Assess the client’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs and lead the work streams to bring the client to that future state;
- Collaborate with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives for the business unit(s), and develop and market new client programs/services as required;
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine resource allocation to meet schedules and goals;
- Analyze workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations; develop/implement process and service improvements as needed;
- Support, coach, and enable the team to drive delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities (conditions of satisfaction) and behaviors within the latitude of established company policies.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in a contact center environment with demonstrated successful delivery of complex projects and programs;
- At least 5 years of Client Relationship Management including Financial Management;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA preferred;
- High level of Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Project Management, and Strategic Insight;
- Personal skills:
- Strong Leadership;
- High degree of communication and negotiation skills at all levels;
- Collaborative Influence;
- Teambuilding and Networking;
- Relationship Management;
- Business Management.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.