Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, a leader in the Automotive Industry, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Our client is looking for an experienced leader to join their team and provide strong leadership to ensure the company’s continued success. The successful candidate must be sales-driven, have a proven history of successful leadership, be customer-focused, analytical in nature, possess good problem-solving skills, and have sound Human Resource skills.
- To develop short to long term strategies in collaboration with the vision of the Automotive division;
- To identify new business opportunities, prepare feasibility studies for presentation and to oversee implementation on approval;
- To develop and manage annual budgets by establishing sales goals for the company annually;
- To oversee and monitor marketing and sales strategy development, strategies and activities to ensure maximum sales;
- To demonstrate leadership and model the appropriate behaviors while directing and inspiring the divisional team-members;
- To foster and maintain excellent relationships with our stakeholders which include but are not limited to our joint venture partners, customers, shareholders, suppliers, management, employees, and Governmental and non-Governmental organizations in the countries in which we operate;
- To manage and co-ordinate the overall operations of the business;
- To establish and maintain the highest level of CSI, customer service and standards;
- To establish and maintain safe working practices and ensure a healthy and safe working environment;
- To ensure that the Company fulfils their legal, ethical, contractual obligations and comply with all regulations with respect to trade and international standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant discipline, from an internationally recognized university;
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in automotive, senior management or leadership position with a proven track record of successful leadership and achievement of sales targets;
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and strong leadership behaviors;
- Applicants must be results driven with a sound financial acumen.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted will be contacted.