Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Customer Service Advocate
As part of our Customer Service team, you will be providing non-clinical administrative support. Duties include answering calls, scheduling appointments and updating demographic information. To do this, you will need to navigate across multiple databases which requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while confidently and compassionately engaging with the patient.
- Ability to handle high call volume in timely manner;
- Scheduling and confirming appointments according to policies, and protocols in place;
- Obtain and update patient’s demographics;
- Managing patient inquiries;
- Relaying messages about scheduling, referrals and prescription refills;
- Verifying accurate medical insurance information.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of at least one (1) year B.P.O. experience in customer service;
- Experience working on a similar medical campaign would an asset;
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming and patient-centered environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities;
- Understanding of industry-specific policies, such as HIPAA regulations for healthcare;
- Must be detailed oriented;
- Proficient in English, Good knowledge of an additional language would be a plus.