Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services.
On behalf of our esteemed client, JMCC
, we solicit candidates to apply for the role of:
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective (JMCC), a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry, is searching for a Lab Manager.
- Assist in the development of product formulation and revision management;
- Create finished product specifications;
- Oversee lab and production SOP creation and management of product development;
- Development of timelines for each new product from concept to point of manufacture;
- Work with division team to manage projects to hit all milestones to meet product launch dates;
- Coordinate the ordering and shipment of ingredients and materials for lab samples and trial production runs;
- Manage existing product changes following proper change control procedures;
- Create compliant ingredient list per product formulation;
- Create and maintain ingredient database. This includes creating codes for supplier-specific ingredients;
- Compile and review the ingredient data sheets such as specifications, nutrition facts, allergen information;
- Manage formula changes;
- Change control management - ensure proper documentation and traceability of all documents;
- Maintain supporting documentation for any product or marketing claims;
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- BSc in Pharmaceutical or Food Science field;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience;
- Great attention to detail and an enthusiastic “get things done attitude”;
- Experience with start-up businesses, small companies and rapid growth is crucial to success in this role;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience in the requirements of regulatory bodies, e.g., auditors from the CLA, PE009-14, ISO 9001 or ISO 17025.