Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO, and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, Build A Sign, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Escalation and Support Lead
The Service Escalation and Rapid Support Lead is a high performing Customer Service Team Representative with additional job responsibilities that expose them to different parts of the business and develop leadership skills. This position will serve as a resource to Customer Love Team Associates and help drive special projects that support departmental goals.
What does an Escalation and Support Lead do?
- Assist in taking calls and answering customer inquiries as needed;
- Handle Call Escalations from CSRs as well and report and record escalation data;
- Serve as a resource for CSRs by answering product and customer-related questions, sharing knowledge/experience, and providing feedback via email and Google Hangouts;
- Support Customer Care Team Supervisor in coaching and developing CSRs in call handling, desktop organization and follow up, and customer experience;
- Navigate and support all company websites;
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the queues;
- Monitor calls and coach CSRs on improving interactions for positive customer experience and optimizing call time through process improvement;
- Manage customer service team-specific special projects (i.e. training, development, division-specific work) as assigned, to improve the department and gain exposure to different parts of the business without compromising primary responsibilities;
- Assisting in managing call queue;
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Customer Service Team Supervisor/Operations Team.
The Escalation and Support Lead should demonstrate the following:
- Customer service-orientation– be warm, personable, courteous, and solution-focused;
- Excellent attendance– we need you here to provide an outstanding experience for our customers and ensure availability to CSRs to serve as a resource;
- Organization and strong attention to detail;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment and multi-task;
- Internet and computer savvy;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Hustle and urgency without sacrificing customer service – your goal is to deliver one contact resolution to customers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with CSRs, leadership, and other departments;
- Strong interest in leadership and project management;
- Superior time management skills.
What does the Escalation and Support need?
- Secondary Level Education with a minimum of 5 subjects including Mathematics and English. Information Technology is a plus;
- 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center;
- Basic internet trouble shooting skills;
- Must be Internet and computer savvy;
- Able to work any shift which spans 7 days per week between 7am to 12 Midnight;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft products;
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and leadership skills (you lead by example);
- Ability to handle escalated customers and finding creative ways to resolve complaints;
- Ability to provide coach and develop CSRs towards meeting and exceeding KPI’s;
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.