Caribbean HR Solutions
is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT
, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Processing Manager, Medical Cannabis Industry
Jamaican Medical Cannabis Collective (JMCC), a rapidly growing multi-faceted company in the medical cannabis industry is searching for a Processing Manager to direct the day-to-day operations of a critical part of its production facilities.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Providing leadership and oversight of the end to end dry bud processing cycle – harvested plant to customer ready product
- Hiring and managing a team to perform the various roles within this end to end processing cycle
- Conduct ongoing performance reviews and capabilities assessment for all the roles within the end to end processing operation
- Conduct regular compliance and quality assessment of all individuals and processes
- Sourcing and recruiting local sub-contractors as appropriate for the specific roles to be undertaken.
- Managing and overseeing various sub-contractors.
- Ensure regular equipment / machinery checks conducted from both an operational efficiency and a health and safety perspective
- Creating of processes and Standard Operating Procedures as required for the various steps of the supply chain.
- Creating and managing relationships with suppliers and service providers.
- Proactively supporting the Company's culture of environmental responsibility
- Assisting with the management of any environmental risks and hazards
- 5 years’ management experience within a commercial operating environment
- Flexibility in working hours / days
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A hands-on “roll up one’s sleeves” approach to work
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with strong leadership abilities
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted