Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, H.R.O and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, Phoenix Tower International, we solicit candidates to apply for the following roles:
The General Manager is responsible for the direct management of the local in market operations department and indirect management of in-country employees in other departments reporting to department managers in the corporate office.
- Control and communicate the metrics using the company's monitoring tools and the project management solution, and report on a minimum weekly basis
- Manage the client, the contractor, the partner and internal communications at the project level day by day, verbal and written
- Develop and nurture the relationship with the client by identifying requirements; anticipating and solving problems
- To initiate and carry out the necessary meetings to keep the projects within the schedule and within the budget with the early resolution of the problem
- Complete all project settlements, including site visits, completion of the punched list item, scanning of documents, site folder and accounting
- Keep all project records and data in the company database and use the workflow and project management tools to manage the assigned projects
- Ensure that the projects do not exceed the assigned budget or programmed schedules
- Coordinate the configuration of projects, budgets and start of all new constructions of towers as approved by the investment committee of PTI and assigned by the SVP of Operations
- When necessary, work closely with PTI's external partners in the region to configure and track the project's daily timelines, site budget, monitor and manage the performance of each partner until each site is fully built according to PTI standards and compliance requirements in each country and report weekly progress or as needed
- Expected to work in conjunction with Sales and attend client meetings.
- Responsible for local team member communications, enforcement of company policies and procedures and office administration, working jointly with department managers and Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or other technical field
- 8 years of experience as general manager and project management
- Demonstrated mastery in continuous multi-task skills and project management
- Individual disciplined and organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work in an environment of accelerated rhythm and under pressure
- Effective in an entrepreneurial culture, working independently and as part of a team
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.