Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Billing and Retention Specialist
The Billing and Retention Specialist must be a self-motivated person who is able to professionally handle the needs of clients through the different channels we have available. This person MUST be able to properly position the benefits of the company’s products to existing/past customers with the intention of reactivating or maintaining their business with the company. Be able manage inbound and outbound calls while maintaining the billing tools utilized by the company.
- Be able to maintain a preset amount of outbound calls daily.
- Be able to utilize sales tactics to retain potential or past customers.
- Be able to deliver world class customer service interactions with internal and external customers.
- Assist in billing queries and resolutions.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting orders and refund requests that require special handling.
- Responsible for maintaining effective customer experience for all customers.
- Expedient and effective written responses to customer service emails and chats.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with the support body.
- In-depth knowledge of company products and processes.
- Manage varying marketplaces that sell our products and provide world class customer service support to all users.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Technical Capacity
- Must be able to speak English proficiently, familiar with basic website navigation, WPM 30-40 and excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be organized for effective time management and use of resources; must be detail-oriented.
- Learning Orientation
- Must have a desire and willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally.
- Must be able to adapt to changing business needs as the company grows; Must be able and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ethical Conduct
- Must uphold and enforce the company’s ethical standards and comply with all applicable laws.
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to use independent judgement, provided resources and research to solve problems as they arise.
- Must work well with other departments/functions.
- Must communicate effectively to employees, vendors and customers; Must speak, write and read English at the necessary level to safely and competently perform all job duties.
- Must be able to adequately probe the customer’s needs and utilize their tools and resources to make appropriate recommendations to satisfy the customer’s need.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least four (4) years call center experience.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in doing outbound retention sales.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.