Personal Support Worker – Part Time, Rosehall Area
The Personal Support Worker assist a family by providing personal care for an elderly man with limited mobility and speech within his home. The goal is to ensure the gentleman is comfortable, safe and enjoys emotional and physical well-being.
Working with vulnerable adults is a position of trust, and as such candidate references will be required.
- To assist the resident/client with personal care and hygiene and activities of daily living;
- To observe and report on changes in residents/clients condition to supervisor
- To participate in preparing nutritious meals when required;
- To assist with moving, exercise and adaptive aids;
- To demonstrate understanding of resident/client needs and maximize abilities;
- To assist in maintaining a safe and cleanly environment, including residents/clients equipment, belongings, and nursing equipment;
- To complete other duties as assigned.
This is a part-time position requiring approximately 20 hours per week and may include some overnights. Contract duration: 3 months.