Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Operations Manager will be expected to lead a dynamic team of support and frontline team members in delivering an excellent customer experience to our users. You must be able to review performance trends to drive and direct action aimed at improving overall team performance based on our Objectives and Key Results (OKR). The Operations Manager must have the capacity to develop and motivate all staff members through concise and integrated processes aimed at driving morale, team interaction and skills development.
- Must be able to create and maintain a positive work atmosphere that is centered employee engagement, retention and skills development.
- Must be able to create and maintain processes that are centered on achieving department OKR’s, company policies and procedures as well as any other legal requirements.
- Perform team member reviews aimed at driving performance and identifying any strengths or opportunities within the department.
- Ability to work with supporting departments to create a standard and targeted approach to achieve the department’s OKR’s; this includes maintaining working relationships with the Quality and Training Departments.
- Understands cost strategies, contributes to budget/expense management and recommends solutions and changes for improving overall Contact Center financial performance.
- Be able to create and maintain reports that highlight performance trends that are sales and customer experience based.
- Must have prior experience in managing a dynamic sales team and can develop and deliver training modules geared at creating a world class sales environment.
- Must have the ability to create a work atmosphere geared at enhancing the customer experience and developing the skills among team member’s to delivery world class sales and customer service solutions
- Must have prior experience in managing multi-channel departments inclusive of inbound/outbound voice, chat and email interactions.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Technical Capacity
- Must be able to speak English proficiently, familiar with basic website navigation, WPM over 35 and excellent written and communication skills. Must also have prior knowledge of managing/maintaining a learning management system.
- Must be organized for effective time management and use of resources; must be detail-oriented.
- Learning Orientation
- Must have a desire and willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally.
- Must be able to adapt to changing business needs as the company grows; Must be able and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ethical Conduct
- Must uphold and enforce the company’s ethical standards and comply with all applicable laws.
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to use independent judgement, provided resources and research to solve problems as they arise.
- Must work well with other departments/functions.
- Must communicate effectively to employees, vendors and customers; Must speak, write and read English at the necessary level to safely and competently perform all job duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three (4) years’ experience in BPO Operations at a management level
- At least six (7) years’ experience in a contact center environment
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.