Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, a leader in surveillance and GPS technology, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Team Manager must be a self-motivated person who is able to professionally manage and develop all team members assigned to them. The Team Manager must be able to analyze data and behavioral trends coupled with the ability to develop strategies aimed at improving applicable metrics through the direct management and development of their team members.
- Assist in the creation of strategies/processes geared towards the effective management of sales/customer service issues based on the main call drivers for department.
- Effectively manage the development of activities centered team building and morale.
- Develop strategies aimed at transferring the appropriate skillsets to your team members with the explicit aim of meeting all KPI targets communicated by management.
- Responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all calling customers.
- Expedient and effective written responses to inquiries by the management team.
- Provide technical support to team members where applicable.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with the management team.
- In-depth knowledge of company products and processes.
- Coordinate the management of varying marketplaces that sell our products and provide world class customer service support to all users.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Technical Capacity
- Must be able to speak English proficiently, familiar with basic website navigation, WPM over 35 and excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be organized for effective time management and use of resources; must be detail-oriented.
- Learning Orientation
- Must have a desire and willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally.
- Must be able to adapt to changing business needs as the company grows; Must be able and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ethical Conduct
- Must uphold and enforce the company’s ethical standards and comply with all applicable laws.
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to use independent judgement, provided resources and research to solve problems as they arise.
- Must work well with other departments/functions.
- Must communicate effectively to employees, vendors and customers; Must speak, write and read English at the necessary level to safely and competently perform all job duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least five (5) years call center experience
- At least three (3) years must be in a supervisory role
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.