Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
The Training Manager will be directly responsible for the creation, development and delivery of all training material related to the sales and customer service department. This role will require prior experience in creating and delivering training programs/courses, managing learning management systems, identifying critical areas for skills development, ongoing training programs geared at reinforcing and relaying skills gaps.
- Creation and delivery of training modules geared towards developing/maintaining;
- Customer Service Standards
- Sales Tactics/Approaches
- Product Information
- Internal Procedures
- Company Policies
- Maintain core data and utilization of a learning management system.
- Creation and delivery of ongoing training based on the identification of gaps found through consultation with the operations team, performance reviews or direction from Executive Team.
- Build robust reporting to track efficacy of courses/programs and be able to validate impact on OKR’s.
- Be able to facilitate dynamic and interactive classroom-based and remote training sessions.
- The ability to create “knowledge check” tests/questionnaires geared at ensuring the transference of knowledge/skills.
- Be able to thrive in an ever-changing environment and clearly communicate any opportunities that may impact the creation, delivery and utilization of any training programs.
- Being able to create and deliver Accent Neutralization training will be an asset.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Technical Capacity
- Must be able to speak English proficiently, familiar with basic website navigation, WPM over 35 and excellent written and communication skills. Must also have prior knowledge of managing/maintaining a learning management system.
- Must be organized for effective time management and use of resources; must be detail-oriented.
- Learning Orientation
- Must have a desire and willingness to continuously learn and grow professionally.
- Must be able to adapt to changing business needs as the company grows; must be able and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ethical Conduct
- Must uphold and enforce the company’s ethical standards and comply with all applicable laws.
- Problem Solving
- Must be able to use independent judgement, provided resources and research to solve problems as they arise.
- Must work well with other departments/functions.
- Must communicate effectively to employees, vendors and customers. Must speak, write and read English at the necessary level to safely and competently perform all job duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a management level training position
- At least six (6) years’ experience in a contact center environment
Though we appreciate all candidates, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.