Caribbean HR Solutions is the Caribbean's premier HR Outsourcing company specializing in Executive Search, Recruiting, HRO and Payroll services. On BEHALF of OUR CLIENT, a leader in the medical cannabis industry, we solicit candidates to apply for the following role:
Quality Team- JMCC
JMCC is expanding its Quality Management System team and is looking for senior professionals for roles in the following areas:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Compliance
- Quality Control
- Quality Training
Candidates should possess in-depth experience and progressive degrees of responsibility in several of these key competencies:
- Quality systems management.
- Master documentation creation, review, maintenance and compliance.
- SOP creation, review and validation.
- Change control programs.
- International regulatory program compliance and audit readiness (GMP/GDP/GdP/GACP/GLP/HACCP).
- Vendor management and audits.
- Management of controlled documents and records.
- Qualification/validation of protocols and SOP work instructions.
- Qualification/validation of equipment implementation, maintenance and cleaning.
- Data-driven process continuous improvement.
- Management of third-party laboratory testing relationships and external audits.
- Design, implementation and effectiveness assessment of quality training programs.
- Quality control testing (chemical, microbiological, biological, and physical testing/ batch analysis).
- Packaging and labeling international regulatory compliance.
- Self-inspection programs (internal audit).
- Batch record review/release recommendation.
- Adverse events and non-conformance management.
- Annual Product Review (APR) and data compilation.
- Continuous Improvement.
Though we appreciate all candidates, only shortlisted will be contacted